Today, when I went to ChatGPT, I kept getting an error saying “ChatGPT Your session has expired Please log in again to continue using the app”.
My niece has tried to log in to the GPT CHAT but to no avail. Tried to try again with multiple accounts and different browsers and all got the same error.
So what is this problem? and what is the solution for this?
I can only think of a few reasons:
– Could it be because my home internet connection is too slow?
– Is there a problem with my browser?
– Did I use ChatGPT too much?
– ChatGPT is overloaded?
– ChatGPT developers are updating and accidentally crashing?
– Or are they about to close it?
All is possible. I tried everything to do the login, but to no avail.
My grandson uses this a lot. It seems to like talking to ChatGPT for learning and searching.
How to fix?
The current fix I say is “just wait”
Ah! You can also go to https://platform.openai.com/playground to continue working, because it’s fine in here.
The session expiration issue occurs when you leave the ChatGPT window open for an extended period of time without any activity. After a certain time, the server automatically disconnects your session for security reasons. As a result, when you try to continue your conversation with ChatGPT, you receive the message “Your session has expired”.
Here are some other ways
To resolve this issue and continue your conversation with ChatGPT, you can follow these simple steps:
1. Refresh the ChatGPT webpage by pressing F5 or by clicking on the refresh button on your browser.
2. If the above step doesn’t work, you can close and reopen the ChatGPT webpage.
3. If the issue still persists, clear your browser’s cache and cookies. This can be done in the browser settings or options menu.
4. Lastly, you can try using a different browser or device to access the ChatGPT page.
By following these steps, you can resolve the “your session has expired” issue in ChatGPT ,hope it helps you.